Markup: Title With Special Characters
Putting special characters in the title should have no adverse effect on the layout or functionality.
Latin Character Tests
This is a test to see if the fonts used in this theme support basic Latin characters.
Markup: Title With Markup
- The post title renders the word “with” in italics and the word “markup” in bold.
- The post title markup should be removed from the browser window / tab.
Title should not overflow the content area
A few things to check for:
- Non-breaking text in the title, content, and comments should have no adverse effects on layout or functionality.
- Check the browser window / tab title.
- If you are a plugin or widget developer, check that this text does not break anything.
The following CSS properties will help you support non-breaking text.
-ms-word-wrap: break-word; word-wrap: break-word;
This post has no title, but it still must link to the single post view somehow.
This is typically done by placing the permalink on the post date.
Edge Case: Many Tags
This post has many tags.