Your Connection to Better Rewards
Creek Nation Connect is the first and only casino rewards program created just for you! Designed to give you the maximum reward possible, the all-new Creek Nation Connect program offers each tier exclusive new membership benefits.
Tier 1: Amber
0 – 1,000 Points
- Check cashing privileges
- Sign up offer
- Eligible to participate in casino promotions
Tier 2: Sapphire
1,001 – 50,000 Points
All benefits of the Tier 1, plus:
- 10% discount at all Muscogee (Creek) Nation Casinos*
- Gift credits available to use for online purchases (Currently unavailable. Coming soon)
- Advanced ticket sales to Paradise Cove Theater®
Tier 3: Turquoise
50,001 – 300,000 Points
All benefits of the Tier 2, plus:
- 15% discount at all MCNC Venues*
- One complimentary hotel room per month at River Spirit Casino Resort**
- Free access to Safari Joes H2O Water ParkTM in Tulsa, OK
Tier 4: Onyx
300,001 + Points
All benefits of the Tier 3, plus:
- 25% discount at all MCNC Venues*
- Two complimentary hotel rooms per month at River Spirit Casino Resort**
- River Spirit VIP lounge access
- Preferred parking where applicable
- Personal casino host
- Up to a four night stay at a Caesars® property in Las Vegas. One trip annually, based on availability.
- 1 hour of complimentary golf in Standard Bay at Golf Suites - Includes Onyx member and up to 5 guests (based on availability)
Frequently Asked Questions
HOW DO I BECOME A MEMBER OF THE PLAYERS CLUB?
It is very easy! Just present a valid photo ID to one of our Players Club Representatives.
HOW DO I EARN POINTS?
Simply insert your card into any electronic game or present it to one of the dealers at any table game. All play is tracked by use of your card.
WHAT ARE TIER POINTS?
Tier point credits determine your tier level and are different from reward points which are redeemable for Rewards Play. There are four levels of membership: Amber, Sapphire, Turquoise and Onyx.
HOW DO I EARN TIER POINTS?
When you play your favorite electronic games and table games using your Connect card, you will be eligible to earn tier points which will unlock the next level of tier benefits. Tier points on electronic games earn at the rate of $1 played equals one tier point.
HOW MANY TIER POINTS DO I HAVE TO EARN FOR EACH LEVEL?
- AMBER (Tier 1): 0-1,000
- SAPPHIRE (Tier 2): 1,001-50,000
- TURQUOISE (Tier 3): 50,001-300,000
- ONYX (Tier 4): 300,001+
Your tier point balance will continue to accrue when you reach the next tier level as long as you advance within a qualifying six month period (January through June and July through December). You may advance one tier level at a time. If play decreases within the qualifying period, a new card will be issued base on your current tier level.
HOW LONG DO I ENJOY THE BENEFITS ONCE I REACH THE NEXT TIER LEVEL?
You have six months to enjoy the benefits of your new tier level. Card levels remain valid for each qualifying six month period (January through June and July through December).
HOW DO I CHECK MY TIER POINT BALANCE?
Your tier point balance can be easily accessed through any Rewards kiosk, on your favorite electronic game or at Players Club.
HOW DO I MAINTAIN MY CURRENT TIER LEVEL?
When you meet the point requirement to maintain your current status, your level will remain the same, your tier balance will reset to zero and you will have six months to maintain your current tier level or upgrade to the next level.
If you surpass the tier point requirement to reach the next tier level within the six month qualification period, you will be upgraded to the next highest tier, your tier point balance will reset to zero and your membership benefits will change to reflect your new level.
WHAT IF I DON’T EARN ENOUGH TIER POINTS TO MAINTAIN MY CURRENT LEVEL?
If you do not meet the tier point requirement to maintain your current level during a qualifying six month period, you will be issued a new card based on your current tier level, your tier point balance will reset to zero and your membership benefits will change to reflect your new level. You will then have six months to maintain or upgrade to the next tier level.
DO MY TIER POINTS EVER EXPIRE?
Yes. Points expire after 12 months of account inactivity.